We at Atherley House Surgery have completed our registration for the Care Quality Commission.
Certificate of Registration
We were inspected on 4th August 2016 and our final report, showing us as having received an overall rating of good, can be seen below.
CQC report August 2016
Statement of Purpose
Please view our Statement of Purpose here.
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Our role is to make sure that hospitals, care homes, dental and general practices and other care services in England provide people with safe, effective and high-quality care, and we encourage them to make improvements.
We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage them to improve.
We monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and we publish what we find, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
Throughout everything we do, we always:
- put people who use services at the heart of our work.
- have an open and accessible culture.
- are independent, rigorous, fair and consistent.
- work in partnership across the health and social care system.
- are committed to being a high-performing organisation.
- promote equality, diversity and human rights.
For further information go to https://www.cqc.org.uk/