GDPR surgery poster
To view the poster displayed in reception explaining more about GDPR, please click GDPR patient notice
ATHERLEY HOUSE SURGERY - PRIVACY NOTICE
How we use your information
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare
- Your information may be shared with other NHS organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used.
- We will only share your information outside of NHS organisations with your consent*
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything.
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately.
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you.
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence.
- For more information about who are our partner organisations and how your data is used please see more detailed information below or ask at reception.
* Unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a statutory function.
Detailed version of Privacy Notice
Privacy Notice - children
Privacy poster - children
Young Persons Guide to accessing services (13-16s)
To make an application for a SAR please see further information below.
Subject Access Request information leaflet
Application form for Subject Access Request
Health Intelligence (Diabetic Eye Screening service) Privacy Notice:
The Practice shares your diabetes related data with the Diabetic Eye Screening Programme operated by Health Intelligence (commissioned by NHS England). This supports your invitation for eye screening (where you are eligible and referred by the Practice) and ongoing care by the screening programme. This data may be shared with any Hospital Eye Services you are under the care of to support further treatment and with other healthcare professionals involved in your care, for example your Diabetologist.
For further information, take a look at Health Intelligence’s Privacy Notice on the diabetic eye screening website: www.desphiow.co.uk